[JONAT] SC's PLEASE READ

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 4 20:57:01 2004

Haven't heard too much feedback on this ... I can't believe no-one has any
comments.  That would be too good to be true.  Gregory, you at least must
have something to say on this ;^)

Bob England

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: March 31, 2004 10:29 PM
To: JONAT MailList
Subject: [JONAT] Distribution of Registration Packages

We're now only 2 weeks away from the start of the Tour, and the first of the
registration packages will be heading off to Hudson in Orlando early next
week.

I'd like you all to take a look at
http://www.jonat.org/bob/SC_Package_Distribution.htm
which outlines the package distribution process.

We need to all understand this process so nothing gets lost in the shuffle.
Please read it carefully and lets discuss any questions you might have on
this EC/SC chat list.

Also, are there any US customs experts out there?  When I forward the
packages, what do I put on them as a description so as not to create any
problems for those of you in the US who will be receiving these packages.

Thanks.
Bob England