[JONAT] I'm surprised no one has run into this before

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 4 22:58:02 2004

Hello SC's,
If you want to sign up a friend of yours who has no e-mail access, just
make up a bogus-sounding e-mail, like rodknock@sillypants.org

The system is not set up to serve folks who don't use e-mail, so that's
just too bad for them. Tell them to get with the 90's :-)

I can't make 'none' an option, because it acts a 'primary identifier' in
our database, meaning it must be present and unique for each user.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: April 4, 2004 5:48 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT] Im surprised no one has run into this before

I have a local club member who is joining the tour, however he is not an
e-mail person. I discovered that I have to enter an e-mail address.
Fortunately, I have about ten for different organizations, so I used a
different one.

Is "none" an option? Could we make "none" an option for people signing
up their techno-phobic friends?

Mark - AZ