[JONAT] SC's PLEASE READ

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 5 07:12:00 2004

Robert ... "an optimist is as often right as a pessimist, but is far
happier" as my grandfather used to say.   In any event, with the reduction
in fees requested by the SC's several months back when we were setting the
costs for the Tour, this is the only choice available to us now, unless your
committee wants to foot the bill for the extra courier charges.  Mark or one
of his committee will have to physically hand off a package to you or one of
your committee.  We are not able to send a package other than the locations
noted.

Having said that, if you have a good plan 'B' you might think considering,
I'd be willing to listen.

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org

-----Original Message-----
From: RMac@aol.com [mailto:RMac@aol.com]
Sent: April 4, 2004 11:58 PM
To: engl@accesscomm.ca
Subject: Re: [JONAT] SC's PLEASE READ

OK, Bob, I read it.

I genuinely hate to be a pessimist, but with the current lack of
registrations for the three Texas sectors, (two 400+ mile gaps!) I think a
Plan B for delivering my own packages should be in place should the worst
occur.  For that matter, the two guys driving West Texas (from Lubbock to
Lubbock??) may also need attention.

Here is my mailing address for use if necessary.  Remember that I will be
leaving Monday morning before the Postal Service -- or even FedEx -- shows
up.  I will need any parcel to arrive no later than Friday, for safety's
sake.

 <snip>

Roert