[JONAT] The First JONAT Package is on Its Way

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Apr 5 23:11:02 2004

Well, I've just bundled up the first of the JONAT registration packages.  It
goes out tomorrow and Hudson should get the package late this week or early
next week.

I've included separate envelopes for each Sector (Orlando, New Orleans,
Houston, West Texas, North Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and the Phoenix Link).

I have also included 10 unassigned plates for on-site registrations, and 75
unassigned vinyls.  We'll see how long these last.

Anyway, a bit of a milestone for the Tour.
Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org