[JONAT] PHONE NUMBERS NEEDED --> WAS --> SC's PLEASE READ - NEED SOME INFORMATION PLEASE

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Apr 7 06:48:02 2004

I did this in the wrong order. I have now read the sheet.

Please add:

Phil Karam  ASC    613-521-5100
Bob Higgs ASC (new addition)   905-655-8822   responsible Toronto to
Kingston

Mike

--
Mike O'Brien