[JONAT] Registration Link and Sector Info pages

JONAT Webmaster jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 8 23:05:01 2004

Hmmm.
I found a error within the cookie logic, so thanks for the heads up!

Now that it's fixed, there's a prominent "Register for the Tour" link
near the top of the page, but ONLY if the person has not registered for
the tour. Once a person registers and logs in, "Register for the Tour"
is replaced by 'MyProfile' and 'MyPayments'  This is controlled by
cookies stored on the person's machine.

If you logout (not normally available), you will experience the site as
someone who has not registered would see it. http://jonat.org/logout.cfm
You may have to hit 'refresh' button on your browser to get the latest
version of pages after you logout. (browser caching)

Also, I changed the logic on the sector information pages so they should
never prompt you for a login, as long as you are just in 'view' mode.

Please try to break it, and let me know if you have any more
suggestions.

Greg