[JONAT] RE:Handoff to Pennsylvania and New York segment

Joe Kronenwetter jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Apr 9 16:41:01 2004

Hi John,

Are you still planning on a lunchtime handoff on June 15 at Pymatuning Lake
in Pennsylvania?  The map currently suggests a possible lunch in Erie, Pa.
I assume this is due to the difficulty you and others appear to be having
with modifications through the mapping software.  Let me know if the handoff
point has changed so that I can adjust my route accordingly.

Thanks!   Joe K