[JONAT] Press Release

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 10 00:54:01 2004

Mark: the Vancouver Van Dusen All British Field Meet on May 22 is something
that should be mentioned: 600 British cars, and a special section of the
field set aside for JONAT cars.
                            Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Stephenson" <marks@jaguarot.com>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:48 PM
Subject: [JONAT] Press Release

: Too much e-mail! After sending the last e-mail to you SCs for review, I
: found another e-mail waiting for me. I jumped to my outbox to try and
: stop the e-mail I sent, but I arrived just in time to see it disappear.
: Drat!
:
: Christina will be e-mailing me the finished product and I'll send that
: on for placement in the news section of Jag-Lovers.
:
: I clicked through all the sectors on the tour to see what interesting
: things I could find along the way. I still think we should add a few
: more, so those of you from the "quiet" sectors might want to speak up if
: you want something in your area mentioned. I think Christina will permit
: me to add them. :-)
:
: Mark - AZ
: