JONAT Events --> was --> RE: [JONAT] Press Release

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 11 08:45:14 2004

 From Ottawa.

- The tour will spend a free day in Ottawa, the Nation's capital, on 19
June. This will coincide with the conduct of the Ottawa Jaguar Club's
annual Concours D'Elegance at the Museum of Science and Technology
where tours of the museum's antique cars has been arranged. It will be
preceded by a gathering of jaguar Owners on Frdiay evening 18 June to
welcome Tour Participants.  More details may be found at
http://home.achilles.net/~va3mgt/jonat/ottawa. -

Mike

Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
http://www.jonat.org