[JONAT] Re: JONAT digest, Vol 1 #79 - 3 msgs

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Apr 13 08:52:01 2004

Mark...If you successfully get Jag-Lovers to post this on their website in a
prominent place and open lines of discussion on the site, that would be
excellent...sounds like you know your way around and could answer some of the
questions on the site as they crop up.  I've driven part of Route 66 and have a
couple pins...that ought to be a very fun show.  Alright everybody...I can hear
the engines warming up......I hope everyone's standing by for their shot behind
the wheel.....but from reality, I realize that alot of people will be
frantically putting the last touches on their "fair exhibit" before the last call
comes.....(smile)

We'll need those regional "announcer's" to get the word out and keep
everybody informed along the way....any hey, don't forget Oregon....we have a gorgeous
stretch of the West Coast that you won't want to miss.

Christina Lilienthal
Oregon ASC
1978 XJV12
JOCO