[JONAT] SC's - PLEASE UPDATE YOUR WEBPAGES

Stephen Clark jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Apr 16 16:02:01 2004

Hi Bob, I am the ASC for the Calgary Section of JONAT.  I have canvassed
the hotels in the various overnight stops and make the following
recommendations.  I have been quoted the following rates for rooms:

Jasper - Chateau Jasper - $129,
mailto:groupreservations@decorehotels.com, http://www.decorehotels.com/,
780-852-4987

Banff - the Ptarmigan and Caribou Inns - $105,
http://www.bestofbanff.com/, ptrudeau@bestofbanff.com, 800-563-8764,
Underground parking is included

Calgary - The Delta Bow Valley Hotel - $89,
http://www.deltahotels.com/hotels/hotels.do?hotelId=16, Reservations
403-266-1980, 1-800-665-8571 toll free in Canada, Please mention group
code TJAG28 and the group name Jaguar Owners Tour of North America to
get the discount rate.  A block of rooms will be help until May 6, then
the rate will be subject to room availability.  Underground parking is
included

Drumheller - The Drumheller Travelodge  - $85 single/$90 double
Reservations 403-823-5302 or 1-877-464-0646

Note that all rooms are to be booked by the tour participant, I am
taking no liability for payment.