[JONAT] SC's / ASC's PLEASE READ !

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Apr 17 11:14:08 2004

Those numbers are available only to registered and paid participants,
correct? Also, 602-867-7860 x202 rings through to 602-696-7860 if I'm
not there, so the alternate number isn't really necessary.

Mark - AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 7:30 AM
To: JONAT MailList
Subject: [JONAT] SC's / ASC's PLEASE READ !

Did not get the contact information phone numbers from everyone yet, so
just got tired of wating and pulled the phone numbers from the
registration database.  P.L.E.A.S.E let me know if this is a problem as
I am uncomfortable putting these on the list without your direct
permission.

ALSO, some of you are not yet confirmed in the database so I could not
even use that route.  For these SC's/ASC's PLEASE register AND send me
your phone number.

CHECK THE CONTACT LIST AT
http://jonat.org/bob/RegistrationForm/Registration%20Form%20On-Site%20Co
ntac
ts.pdf
AND IF YOUR NUMBER IS NOT THERE, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

Enough please's?
Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT) Route Coordinator
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list REPLY TO :
JONAT@autox.team.net www.jonat.org