[JONAT] Jaguar Canada

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 22 13:38:01 2004

I don't have a problem with that Bob.
It may be quite helpful as I am planning to contact one of our local
dealers today to beg for support.

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
Pratt & Whitney Canada
ECN Module Center
Accessories & Nacelles Quality
Tel:  (450) 647-3808
Fax: (450) 647-9314
Page: (514) 749-5408

                      Bob
                      <engl@accesscomm         To:      JONAT MailList <jonat@autox.team.net>
                      .ca>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: [JONAT] Jaguar Canada
                      jonat-admin@auto
                      x.team.net

                      2004/04/22 15:09
                      Please respond
                      to jonat

Just got off the phone from Jaguar Canada.  Now that I found the right
person to talk to there (after 6 months!!) it looks like they could be very
helpful.

One thing they asked about was a list of contacts. Do any of you SC's or
ASC's have any objection if I forward to them the phone numbers you gave me
from the SC/ASC contacts list?
Bob England