[JONAT] Petersen Automotive Museum Tour

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Apr 25 19:47:02 2004

Ron ... also send this note to the participants list [JONAT-chat] ... Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of F. Ronald Rader
Sent: April 25, 2004 6:49 PM
To: JONAT
Cc: 1 Debi Nichols @ home
Subject: [JONAT] Petersen Automotive Museum Tour

Petersen Automotive Museum Tour JOC Dinner for the JONAT.
Wednesday May 5, 2004.

The museum tour is now scheduled for 5.00 PM on Wednesday May 5th.
They will have free parking on the third level for our group.
I have arranged a $5.00 admittance fee to be paid at the site.
The museum closes at 6.00 PM but they are keeping it open until 7.00 PM for
us.

I have arranged for dinner at Bergen's restaurant one block south. Open
menu.
Everyone buys their own. We have a private room in the back. I told them 30
to 40 people.

We still need to continue the head counts for the tour and dinner.
Thanks bunches.

Ron Rader & Deborah Nichols Rader