[JONAT] P A Museum Tour of the Vault

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Apr 28 17:51:02 2004

Jaguar owners, JOC members and JONAT

I have just heard from Dick Messer, the Director of the Petersen Automotive
Museum.
Dick has arranged a special tour of the museum Vault for the JOC and JONAT.

The schedule:
Wednesday May 5th  arrive at the Petersen Automotive Museum.
Park with the other Jaguars on the third floor parking deck.
Take the stairs down to the Museum entrance.
Enter for $5.00 as a Jaguar owner and guest of Ron Rader (half price).
Tour the museum at your leisure.

At 6.00 PM. rendezvous at the museum entrance for an exclusive tour of the
vault with Dick Messer.

This will be a great event.
Afterward join us for dinner at the renowned Bergen's Irish pub one block away.

To reserve your spot please RSVP to Tony Bill of JOC: clrcopy@pacbell.net

<http://www.petersen.org/>http://www.petersen.org

Ron Rader & Deborah Nichols Rader
SoCal Coordinator