[JONAT] FW: Thank you

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Dec 6 09:47:00 2004

Does anyone know this guy? Poor English, bad grammar, and a lack of
punctuation lead me to believe the next e-mail will be a chance to make a
huge percentage of the millions of dollars that he can't get out of his home
country. This is perhaps a reason to keep the jonat list and not join it
with the jonat-chat list.

Do you think we need to cull the jonat-chat list? Or perhaps we should send
an e-mail out to jonat-chat and asking them to opt in.

The origination IP address has been blacklisted by some of the spamming
sites and perhaps we should consider adding some blacklisting to jonat-chat.

Five Ten (FIVETEN): miscellaneous address blocks that have sent spam here
SpamCop Blacklist (SPAMCOP): Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.192.135.162

Mark - AZ

________________________________

	From: david harrison [mailto:davidharrison2003@yahoo.com]
	Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 5:55 AM
	To: marks@jaguarot.com
	Subject: Thank you

	Dear mark

	please i will like you to give to me your telephone number so that i
can call you i have something important to discuss with you

	Thank you and God bless
	David

	Mark Stephenson <marks@jaguarot.com> wrote:

		Fazal's working with PAG, so that will start to solidify the
send-off. I
		think it should end back at PAG, too, which was probably
Fazal's idea all
		along. The great thing about that is that both the San Diego
and LA SectorS
		went well last year, meaning we should have a good showing
going and
		returning.

		The 2004 AGM was held on the Queen Mary and PAG put together
either
		exceptional hors d'oeuvres a great banquet opening night. I
think they
		footed the bill, too. I don't think we'll have a couple
hundred people like
		the AGM, but I bet they'd do something nice like that.

		I'll get some feelers out to JCNA, figure out who to contact
and how to get
		JONAT on the agenda at the AGM.

		Also, in response to Christina's question about insurance,
JCNA has a
		blanket policy that covers all club events. It's part of the
membership
		dues. In the case of concours, rallies, and slaloms, if a
non-member wants
		to participate, there is a $5.00 insurance charge. I think a
single event
		with multiple competitions is covered by the $5.00 even if
it's held over a
		few days, but I'd have to check to be sure. I have no idea
about someone
		participating in an event that lasts weeks or months.

		I'll check with the person in JCNA who handles insurance.

		Mark

		Mark