[JONAT] Registration Test Page

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Feb 5 22:43:03 2004

I can't logon. What is my password? It's not the one that I was sent a
few days ago.

Mark - AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of JONAT Webmaster
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 9:01 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Registration Test Page

Hi guys.
Sorry I haven't been in contact. I can help out now.

Most of the data you need exist currently in the automated registration
system. Sample report: http://jonat.org/admin/users.cfm?sort=11&psort=0
(login required) Additional fields can be displayed, such as address
etc.

If you would like an additional information added to each record, like
Payment Status or Car, this is not difficult for me to add.

Bob, I can put up a payment form.

Greg