[JONAT] CO schedule & CO-AZ hand-off. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Feb 8 03:55:01 2004

Robert,

I asked for your input about a week ago when I brought this up.
Somewhere a long time ago, you mentioned a morning tour of Mesa Verde,
at least I thought you did. Then we were going to overnight in Kayenta.
I talked to my Northern AZ contact who said that hotels in Kayenta are
pretty bad and it's better just to head to Page. That made for a long
day, so what you have planned is better and may give us time for a side
trip to Monument Valley.

Bob, does that fit in the schedule?

I didn't think there was any lodging around Mesa Verde NP. If there is
let me know what it is so we can arrange the hand-off. I'll take over
the Arizona segment the morning of April 29.

Thanks,

Mark