[JONAT] Re:FEES

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Feb 9 16:46:01 2004

Regarding the $45 fee: I agree completely. Most participants will only be
driving in their own sector and possibly an adjoining one. Why would they
pay a fee to drive the public roads they use anyway?????? I cannot see any
justification for this fee, and I think it will discourage registration. We
need to settle this issue fast. The fee should be just sufficient to cover
preparation of a decal and postage of the decal (my not-so-humble opinion).
                                    Gregory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert and Darlene Stevenson" <bobanddarl@comcast.net>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Registration Test Page

: Mark Stephenson2/8/04 10:33 PMmarks@jaguarot.com
: I sure hate to hear a suggested $45 fee for as I've said before I do not
: know of anyone in our group that will pay a fee such as this to drive
: through their own state. I realize there is some overhead built into what
: you are doing but what will the entrant get for his money?
:
:                             Bob    Michigan
:_______