[JONAT] Itinerary -- New England

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Feb 16 08:43:01 2004

-------------------------------1076946088

Re: JONAT in New England: We will book the Museum for Thursday evening, June
24th.  As I understand it, the Tour will be in Stowe, VT, on Wednesday
evening, June 23rd.  Mark Roberge from JANE will meet you there with maps, suggested
routes, etc. Thursday, he will lead a tour to the Boston-area where we will
have a BBQ, Car Show, and Museum evening planned.  The timing might be a little
tight for some, since a leisurely trip from Stowe to Boston could take most of
the day depending on which route they choose to take -- the direct route on
Interstate highways takes a little more than 3 hours.  We will probably
recommend accommodations outside of the city of Boston in close proximity to the
Museum evening.

Carl Hanson

-------------------------------1076946088

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Re: JONAT in New England: We will book the Museum for Thursday evening,=
 June 24th.&nbsp; As I understand it, the Tour will be in Stowe, VT, on Wedn=
esday evening, June 23rd.&nbsp; Mark Roberge from JANE will meet you there w=
ith maps, suggested routes, etc. Thursday, he will lead a tour to the Boston=
-area where we will have a BBQ, Car Show, and Museum evening planned.&nbsp;=20=
The timing might be a little tight for some, since a leisurely trip from Sto=
we to Boston could take most of the day depending on which route they choose=
 to take -- the direct route on Interstate highways takes a little more than=
 3 hours.&nbsp; We will probably recommend accommodations outside of the cit=
y of Boston in close proximity to the Museum evening.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl Hanson</DIV></BODY></HTML>