[JONAT] TEST

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Feb 24 17:43:45 2004

--------------040206060504090609030305

Bob I received the test message and all the other test responses and
even som chat messages that I have never seen before.

Gregory's question showed me that I had missed a bunch of messages as I
had not seen any discussion regarding the basic final cost and the
process of getting  the packages to  registrants. . I strongly beleive
that there must be a policy page on the website that describes all the
basic rules that the SC and registrants can access with changes
highlighted with a date of change assigned. I am not sure of a number of
things now. Thanks for your efforts to sort me out.
Mike

-
Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
http://www.jonat.org

Bob wrote:

> One of the group noted that he had not been receiving e-mails for a
> few days, so I'm just sending this out as a test.
>
> Let me know if you don't get this e-mail (just kidding! - let me know
> if this email arrives OK).  The SC's and ASC's should get two copies
> of this email, and the participants should get one.
>
> Bob England
> '69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
> Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
> Route Coordinator
> http://www.jonat.org <http://www.jonat.org/>

-

--------------040206060504090609030305

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Bob I received the test message and all the other test responses and
even som chat messages that I have never seen before. <br>
Gregory's question showed me that I had missed a bunch of messages as I
had not seen any discussion regarding the basic final cost and the
process of getting&nbsp; the packages to&nbsp; registrants. . I strongly beleive
that there must be a policy page on the website that describes all the
basic rules that the SC and registrants can access with changes
highlighted with a date of change assigned. I am not sure of a number
of things now. Thanks for your efforts to sort me out.<br>
Mike<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-
Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
Bob wrote:<br>
 cite="midAIEKJFGJMEEHHMGNJOMKMEHFDIAA.engl@accesscomm.ca">
of the group noted that he had not been receiving e-mails for a few
me know if you don't get this e-mail (just kidding! - let me know if
this email arrives OK).&nbsp; The SC's and ASC's should get two copies of
England<br>
'72 XJ6<br>
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)<br>
Route Coordinator<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-
</pre>

--------------040206060504090609030305--