[JONAT] Tour Fees

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Feb 26 14:58:01 2004

Much, much better.
                        Gregory
----- Original Message -----
From: "JONAT Webmaster" <webmaster@jonat.org>
To: <jonat@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 8:59 AM
Subject: [JONAT] Tour Fees

: Hello,
: Bob, Fazal and I just got off a 2 hour conference call about the fees,
: Bob is putting new numbers in Excel right now so we don't have the exact
: figures, but it breaks down something like this:
: 1. Only 100 aluminum plates will be produced (premium membership).
: Somewhere around $30 Canadian.
: 2. The rest of the tour participants will pay a reduced fee and get an
: unnumbered windshield sticker. Around $10 US/CAN
: 3. Everybody pays, no freebies. EC, SC will pay.
: 4. Everybody prints out their own route maps etc from the website.
:
: We will have exact dollar amounts later today.
:
: Greg
:
: JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list
: REPLY TO : JONAT@autox.team.net
: www.jonat.org