[JONAT] San Diego Sector Route

F. Ronald Rader jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jan 5 22:24:02 2004

It looks like Hazel picked a great route to Temecula and a great place for
an overnight.

I respectfully submit that I have traveled the back roads in that area with
the Healey and Jag clubs and I suggest that a spectacular drive could be
created from Temecula to San Diego without getting on the freeway until you
are much closer to SD. even if it was just down 79 to 8 and then to SD.

I KNOW the locals have some great small roads down there.
Just a suggestion. maybe the folks want a direct shot to SD by that time??

Ron Rader.

PS I am meeting with the JOC of LA Board this weekend.