[JONAT] JONAT-chat mailing list

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Jan 14 20:59:00 2004

The only "official" discussion lists are the [JONAT] and [JONAT-chat] lists.
I think the Jagboard list was set up as an interim thing, but did not seem
to be getting much use, so we switched to the e-mail forums.

I must admit not being familiar with the web-based forum idea.

Bob
 -----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of D & B Cooke
Sent: January 14, 2004 9:33 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net

Bob;

        I see there is a JONAT section  on the Jagboard Discussion Forum at
this site:
http://www.thejagboard.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=JONAT  but it has not
been used since November.
        I like the Web-based discussion format better than straight e-mail
because I find that it easier to keep track of threads with that method.  Is
there an "official" and current JONAT Web-based Forum?
Thanks

Dave Cooke
Assistant Coordinator
Victoria -Vancouver Sector