[JONAT] Sector costs

Dr Gregory Andrachuk jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Jan 18 12:06:02 2004

--Boundary_(ID_54hGImYJOwCznHSMmTDohg)

Barry:
    The fee for your sector, if any, should be the same as the fee for the Victoria/Vancouver sector. We also feel that this should be "user-pay" and frankly, we have not determined if or what fee should be levied. There are some minor costs: printing of some materials, for example. But if a fee is to be levied, the participants should have something in hand: lists of services, maps, etc.
                                    Gregory
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barry La Pointe
  To: jonat@autox.team.net
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 3:13 PM
  Subject: [JONAT] Sector costs

  I need some help in determining what , if any, fee I will be charging drivers in my sector. Can anyone out there tell me what cost you anticipate that should be charged to each car entering and running in the sector? Mine and the feelings of the ASC's is that our sector will be "user pay" and also open to the free will of the particiants as to what they do along the route. We will of course have the hotels, restaurants and points of interest listed on the web page and handed out at the "hand off" in Vancouver. Your thoughts please....

--Boundary_(ID_54hGImYJOwCznHSMmTDohg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Barry:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The fee for your sector, if any,
should be the same as the fee for the Victoria/Vancouver sector. We also feel
that this should be "user-pay" and frankly, we have not determined if or what
fee should be levied. There are some minor costs: printing of some materials,
for example. But if a fee is to be levied, the participants should have
something in hand: lists of services, maps, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV
  style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>
  <A title=bpointe@telus.net href="mailto:bpointe@telus.net">Barry La Pointe</A>
  </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=jonat@autox.team.net
  href="mailto:jonat@autox.team.net">jonat@autox.team.net</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, January 17, 2004 3:13
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [JONAT] Sector costs</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I need some help in determining what , if
  any,&nbsp;fee I will be charging drivers in my sector. Can anyone out there
  tell me what cost you anticipate that should be charged to each car entering
  and running in the sector? Mine and the feelings of the ASC's is that our
  sector will be "user pay" and also open to the free will of the particiants as
  to what they do along the route. We will of course have the hotels,
  restaurants and points of interest listed on the web page and handed out at
  the "hand off" in Vancouver. Your thoughts
please....</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_54hGImYJOwCznHSMmTDohg)--