[JONAT] It is decision Time!

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Jan 27 18:50:02 2004

Ladies and gentlemen we have talked this planning to death. It is time
for the grown ups in this adventure to make some decisions for us all
and let us get on with our local jobs:

Pick a date soon when the route is firm
Confirm who can participate
Define how people sign up for each sector and how sector coordinators
find out and how they advise others of possible  participation by folk
from their sector
Confirm what the overall cost is to be and provide broad guidlines for
sector costs
Confirm what if any national/international arrangements have been made
for sponsorship and advertising
Confirm what information from each sector coordinator is necessary prior
to each participant picking up their sector pack (route-hotel choices etc)
That is all that comes to mind.

While all the e-mail is interesting I no longer have time

All the best

--
Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator