[JONAT] RE: Revised Dates

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Jan 31 08:46:01 2004

http://www.jonat.org

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: January 31, 2004 12:04 AM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] RE: Revised Dates

Bob,

I really think the dates should be frozen as of Monday 2/1. We really
have to move from the big picture to the intermediate details -- the
route -- the start is only 2-1/2 months away. People aren't going to
sign up for a trip that they don't know where it's going and when.

The AZ sector is finished with both those aspects so you can cast us in
stone at this point, with one exception, which I'll note in a separate
e-mail.

When that's done, it's time to finalize the details in AZ.

I know this has been discussed, but do we have a space for a web page or
two on our sector on the JONAT site? Can we enter our own information
there?

Another thing I mentioned a while back was entering the costs of the
"must-do" events on the route. That doesn't mean people have to attend
them, but since the trip was specifically routed to those destinations,
it would be a good idea to include the costs in the last oolumn or make
a column specifically for them. That way people will have a good idea of
what the different sectors will cost.

Mark - AZ