[JONAT] Traveling Exhibit, or, whither Jay?

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Jul 8 23:16:02 2004

Let's run this up the flagpole, and see if anyone salutes...

I envision a professionally made traveling exhibit, "The Amazing Adventures
of Jay Jaguar."
It would consist of a couple panels covered with photos of Our Mascot in his
travels, plus an equal number of photos of the other participants and their
cars having fun on the tour.   Jay, with his souvenirs, would travel with the
exhibit.   All would fit on a standard banquet table (say, three feet by six).

The exhibit would be shown a week at a time at selected Jaguar dealers and
auto shows.

It could be good publicity for both the 2006 Tour and our favorite car
manufacturer.   It would spread our message, promote the next tour, and give Jaguar
USA and 100 lucky dealers an interesting showroom draw.

Cost would have to be borne by Jaguar, which would mean a selling job, but
considering what a single TV ad goes for, it would be peanuts.

Robert MacLeay
Colorado Sector Coordinator