[JONAT] Time to go -

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Jul 10 06:41:01 2004

Brad as one SC I am extremely sorry for the heart-ache endured by your
good lady. In the case of Ottawa we had made tentative arrangements
locally after visiting the hotels on our route and selecting the one
that would offer us the most in terms of security and offset benefits
such as free banquet rooms and we let you folks know in advance.

Despite our efforts in our sector  it is unforgiveable for her to have
made that much effort with absolutely no use of the time or money that
you have invested.

On behalf of those of us (and I suspect there are many) please accept
our appologies.

Mike

Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
http://www.jonat.org