[JONAT] JONAT in perpetuity

Jamie - JONAT jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jun 7 12:11:01 2004

Mark?  Absolutely a version of what we intended from the beginning.  And I
like the additional revenue generating conceptualization portion of your
rendition.  Yes, creating, not to mention keeping, interest in the Tour
concept is & has been a labor of love.  We indeed are aware of a need for
some "bigger picture" marketing.  We just haven't figured out how to
accomplish that and keep the Tour (Organization) so low budget.

All ideas are certainly welcomed.

Jerry?  We have been discussing the JONAT web space for some time now.  We
are aware of some of it's limitations and of course the limitation of having
some of the information on other people's private servers (ISPs).  We are
working at ensuring the Site has enough room to contain ALL information.
But this of course may increase the costs again slightly.

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
89 XJS V12 Convertible - Butch