[JONAT] SECTOR COORDINATORS - PLEASE READ

Mike O'Brien jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Jun 14 06:22:01 2004

I have spoken with both Shawn Bruno in QC and Victor Krisel in Toronto.
Bob Higgs an ASC for Ottawa will be doing the NF to Toronto leg and will
conduct the handover in Toronto. Shawn and others will be coming to our
concours on Saturday from Montreal and will do the handover at the host
hotel on Sunday morning.

--
Mike O'Brien
Ottawa Sector Coordinator