[JONAT] Did anyone ever try this?

Robert MacLeay jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Mar 1 02:35:01 2004

--B_3160953038_5590434

View at: http://www.ownerconnection.com/FAQWeb/JaguarFAQPopUp.asp

(If the link above gives you trouble, go to
http://www.jaguarusa.com/us/en/company/introduction/default.htm
And click on =B3FAQ/Contact Us=B2 at the very bottom.)

Who do I Contact if I would like Jaguar to Sponsor an Event??

If you would like Jaguar to sponsor an event or make a donation, please
submit your request to www.sponsorwise.com/jaguar . Please follow the
following few steps to use the Sponsorwise system.

(1) Log on at www.sponsorwise.com/jaguar
(2) Click on the "register" button to provide us with some information.
(3) Create and submit your presentation directly to Jaguar.

Expect a response to your submission within two weeks.

--=20

Robert MacLeay  -  Denver, CO
1990 VDP Majestic
Colorado Sector Coordinator
Jaguar Owners North American Tour 2004  -  http://jonat.org

--B_3160953038_5590434

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Did anyone ever try this?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:11.0px'>View at: <a href=3D"http:=
//www.ownerconnection.com/FAQWeb/JaguarFAQPopUp.asp">http://www.ownerconnect=
ion.com/FAQWeb/JaguarFAQPopUp.asp</a><BR>
<BR>
(If the link above gives you trouble, go to <BR>
ttp://www.jaguarusa.com/us/en/company/introduction/default.htm</a><BR>
And click on &#8220;FAQ/Contact Us&#8221; at the very bottom.)<BR>
<H4><BR>
<BR>
Who do I Contact if I would like Jaguar to Sponsor an Event?? <BR>
<BR>
</H4>If you would like Jaguar to sponsor an event or make a donation, pleas=
e submit your request to www.sponsorwise.com/jaguar . Please follow the foll=
owing few steps to use the Sponsorwise system. <BR>
<BR>
(1) Log on at www.sponsorwise.com/jaguar <BR>
(2) Click on the &quot;register&quot; button to provide us with some inform=
ation. <BR>
(3) Create and submit your presentation directly to Jaguar. <BR>
<BR>
Expect a response to your submission within two weeks. <BR>
</SPAN><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><BR>
-- <BR>
<BR>
Robert MacLeay &nbsp;- &nbsp;Denver, CO<BR>
1990 VDP Majestic<BR>
Colorado Sector Coordinator<BR>
Jaguar Owners North American Tour 2004 &nbsp;- &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://jonat.=
org">http://jonat.org</a><BR>