[JONAT] NEW SC & ASC - Toronto

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Mar 4 21:42:01 2004

Hello All

I've got some great news ... we have a volunteer for SC in Toronto (Victor
Krisel), and he already has an ASC in place (Fred Hill).  I've let John
(Ohio) and Mike (Ottawa) know they have a new neighbour, and that they
should get a dialogue going to discuss the details of the handoff location
etc.

And some bad news ... I'm back !  I have a bunch of catching up to do that I
hope I can finish over he weekend, so if you have asked me to update a map
or some such, give me until Monday and if nothing is in place give me heck.

Bob