[JONAT] Status Quo

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Mar 6 10:58:06 2004

An update ...

VISA will be a no go ... too expensive AND we have to register as a
non-profit (more $).  Fazal has set up a PayPal account that we will be
using rather than VISA ...

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of JONAT Webmaster
Sent: March 3, 2004 10:12 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] Status Quo

Hello,
Good points, all.
The registration and payment systems are fully coded. We haven't sent
out notice to all the members yet. Bob is arranging the Visa acceptance
and payment address. Once this is done people can start sending
payments.

I can't take more than a couple days off work, plus I don't think the
TH400 transmission would make it cross country, so I'll just be
"local-sectoring" it myself.

Once everybody goes in and selects the sectors they will be driving
(http://jonat.org/user/myprofile.cfm) then we can declare a winner for
"most-sectors-signed-up-for-before-the-tour"!

Greg  :-)
86 XJ12  (bad tranny)
76 XJ12C (slipping tranny)