[JONAT] San Francisco drivers -- reserve Monterey now!

Jerry Mouton jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Mar 12 18:36:01 2004

I got a good deal on hotel rooms in Monterey at a
great place -- Doubletree Hotel.  It's located at the
end of the downtown streets, many restaurants in
easy walking distance.  The Historic Plaza, with
restored Custom House and other buildings are adjacent.
Plenty of secure parking on site.  Quick stroll over to
Fisherman's Wharf and a great walking/jogging path
that follows the shoreline.  Just the perfect spot.

But I had to call for a certain number of rooms for
them to hold, and we had to make a special deal
to avoid the two-day minimum they usually require.

Prices are great -- $139 for a streetside room, $159
for other (non bayview) if you tell them you are with JONAT
when you reserve.  We can also get a rate on a bay view
room if you like.  But we lose any free rooms April 9th,
after that it will be quite a bit higher!  So if you are
coming with us, I suggest you reserve soon -- Monday
is probably the earliest they will know about JONAT
at reservations.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004