[JONAT] British Car Meet in Winnipeg

Alan Heartfield jonat@autox.team.net
Sun Mar 14 11:37:01 2004

Hello all,

Anyone who is planning to be in the Winnipeg Sector of the tour will
want to take part in the Vintage British Car Meet which will be held
that same weekend.

Registrations for the meet should be submitted asap.

I have put a pdf file for the meet on my web page
www.heartfield.net.
Just look under CARS, then click on the British Car Meet link.

For those joining us, send me an email and I will send you a
registration form.

If you need a form after this Tuesday, send an email to
mhrace@yahoo.com
since I will be away for a week after that.

The jonat webmaster is welcome to copy the pdf from my site and
post it on the jonat site.

Alan
--
Alan Heartfield