[JONAT] Sector Attendance Report

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Fri Mar 19 23:28:01 2004

--B_3162586963_12317915

I understand there are potential =B3bugs=B2 in the web dev =8B and Scott may not
have indicated his car  as he only just received it (my shop is working
furiously to ensure it is ready for the tour).  But the basics should show
up nonetheless.  The data is there as we entered it.  My biggest concern is
for those whom we don=B9t know and don=B9t see.  Seems to be a non-issue at thi=
point.  Just want to make certain the =B3wheels are turning.=B2

On 3/19/04 10:33 PM, "Bob" <engl@accesscomm.ca> wrote:

> Trey
> =20
> On my database (which I keep as an echo of the one on the web) I see two
> people registered from Loisusiana.  However, only one has indicated what
> sectors he will be driving in, so that person shows up as "UNKNOWN" when =
it
> comes to where he is participating in the Tour.  This could be the proble=
m for
> one of the two.  Why the other one does not show up I am not sure, but I =
am
> sure Greg can help us out here.  Please keep in mind this is the initial
> presentation of this listing only, and Greg is looking for feedback so we=
 can
> make sure it does indeed work 100%.
> =20
> Bob
> =20
 XJ-S
> and he is in his 77 silver XJ-6C.  Neither show on this new report (I kno=
w I
> put down my car info).
>=20
> What is most worrisome is how many entrants I can=92t see that I don=92t know
> about.  I am kind of putting my reputation on the line with reserving blo=
cks
> of hotel rooms, parking and talking to the media.  I would like to know t=
hat
> the info is getting reported accurately.
>=20
> Please work out these wrinkles quickly.
>=20
> Trey
>=20
>=20
>=20
> On 3/19/04 9:52 PM, "JONAT Webmaster" <webmaster@jonat.org> wrote:
>=20
>> Hi y'all,
>> I've  completed an initial attempt at the Sector Attendance Report.
>>=20
>> The report shows all the regular  fields, plus the following new fields =
that
>> you  suggested...
>> Car_Model
>> Car_Year
>> Car_Color
>> Joining_At
>> Leaving_At
>> Riding_with
>> Number_in_car
>>=20
>> There is a "Printer Friendly"  view
>> There is column sorting (click the headers)
>>=20
>> Please give me your feedback. This is  YOUR report, so it should be usef=
ul to
>> you as you organize.
>>=20
>> Only SC's have access to view the  report.  (contact me if you are havin=
>> trouble seeing it)
>>=20
>> http://jonat.org/admin/SectorAttendance.cfm
>>=20
>> Greg
>>=20
>> =20
>> =20
>>=20
>=20
>=20

--B_3162586963_12317915

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [JONAT] Sector Attendance Report</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>I understand there are =
potential &#8220;bugs&#8221; in the web dev &#8212; and Scott may not have i=
ndicated his car &nbsp;as he only just received it (my shop is working furio=
usly to ensure it is ready for the tour). &nbsp;But the basics should show u=
p nonetheless. &nbsp;The data is there as we entered it. &nbsp;My biggest co=
ncern is for those whom we don&#8217;t know and don&#8217;t see. &nbsp;Seems=
 to be a non-issue at this point. &nbsp;Just want to make certain the &#8220=
;wheels are turning.&#8221;<BR>
<BR>
On 3/19/04 10:33 PM, &quot;Bob&quot; &lt;engl@accesscomm.ca&gt; wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000=
FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Trey<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">On my database (which I kee=
p as an echo of the one on the web) I see two people registered from Loisusi=
ana. &nbsp;However, only one has indicated what sectors he will be driving i=
n, so that person shows up as &quot;UNKNOWN&quot; when it comes to where he =
is participating in the Tour. &nbsp;This could be the problem for one of the=
 two. &nbsp;Why the other one does not show up I am not sure, but I am sure =
Greg can help us out here. &nbsp;Please keep in mind this is the initial pre=
sentation of this listing only, and Greg is looking for feedback so we can m=
ake sure it does indeed work 100%.<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#008000"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><B>Bob<BR>
</B></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"> <BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Tahoma"> -----Original Message-----<BR>
<B>From:</B> jonat-admin@autox.team.net [<a href=3D"mailto:jonat-admin@autox.=
team.net]">mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]</a><B>On Behalf Of </B>Jagboar=
d Administrator<BR>
<B>Sent:</B> March 19, 2004 10:10 PM<BR>
<B>To:</B> jonat@autox.team.net<BR>
<B>Subject:</B> Re: [JONAT] Sector Attendance Report<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I am seeing BIG problems here.<BR>
<BR>
I know first-hand that at the very least, there are two persons signed up f=
or my (NO) sector. &nbsp;Myself and Scott (my ASC). &nbsp;He is listed as fu=
lly registered and I do not show up at all. &nbsp;On this latest form, neith=
er of us show up! &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Both of us are paid and have the receipts to prove it. &nbsp;I am in my red=
 89 XJ-S and he is in his 77 silver XJ-6C. &nbsp;Neither show on this new re=
port (I know I put down my car info).<BR>
<BR>
What is most worrisome is how many entrants I can=92t see that I don=92t know a=
bout. &nbsp;I am kind of putting my reputation on the line with reserving bl=
ocks of hotel rooms, parking and talking to the media. &nbsp;I would like to=
 know that the info is getting reported accurately.<BR>
<BR>
Please work out these wrinkles quickly.<BR>
<BR>
Trey<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
On 3/19/04 9:52 PM, &quot;JONAT Webmaster&quot; &lt;webmaster@jonat.org&gt;=
 wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></SPAN><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"=
>Hi y'all,<BR>
I've &nbsp;completed an initial attempt at the Sector Attendance Report. <B=

</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">The report shows all the regular &nbsp;fields, pl=
us the following new fields that you &nbsp;suggested...<BR>
Car_Model<BR>
Car_Year<BR>
Car_Color<BR>
Joining_At<BR>
Leaving_At<BR>
Riding_with<BR>
Number_in_car<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">There is a &quot;Printer Friendly&quot; &nbsp;vie=
w<BR>
There is column sorting (click the headers)<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Please give me your feedback. This is &nbsp;YOUR =
report, so it should be useful to you as you organize.<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Only SC's have access to view the &nbsp;report. &=
nbsp;(contact me if you are having trouble seeing it)<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><a href=3D"http://jonat.org/admin/SectorAttendance.=
cfm">http://jonat.org/admin/SectorAttendance.cfm</a><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Greg<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na"><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Verda=
na"><BR>
</FONT></SPAN>
</BODY>
</HTML>