[JONAT] San Francisaco Hotel web page is ready -- RESERVE NOW!!!

Jerry Mouton jonat@autox.team.net
Sat Mar 20 17:34:02 2004

The Hotels list for the SF sector is posted on the
JONAT website -- get to SF Sector, choose "Additional
info", click through to "Preparations", and start reserving.

In many cases, Expedia or another internet site can get
you the best rates, at the cost of difficulty or inability
to cancel.

I worked out a special deal with the Doubletree
in Monterey, a great place in a superb location.  Plenty of
walking, sightseeing, and food nearby!  I am still working on
other deals, so maybe reserve a room you can cancel
and check back often in the next week for announcements
here and on the website.  Call them and ask for the JONAT
price.

Note of advice.  The tour is pretty flexible, and there are several
great places to stay a day or more.  For example, the standard
plan is two nights in San Francisco.  However, you may decide
to stay one night there and then go on to Napa Valley for a full
day of wine tasting and two nights.  You could stay two days in
Monterey for a game at Pebble Beach or a visit to the Aquarium
or Laguna Seca.  You can still catch up to us for our ride up to
Bodega Bay or Eureka.   Or just stay in San Francisco.

Do what you like and have fun, forget about the regimentation.
Think creatively!  Just make sure you make the right reservations
on the right days!

Updated detailed day by day maps are nearly ready, keep watching.

I am hosting this stuff on my site so Greg and the other guys can
work on other sectors.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004