[JONAT] Sector Attendance Report up and running

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Mar 23 08:02:03 2004

Greg,
I am an ASC for Quebec and cannot log into the links below. Do I have
access or do I need to set something up?

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
Pratt & Whitney Canada
ECN Module Center
Accessories & Nacelles Quality
Tel:  (450) 647-3808
Fax: (450) 647-9314
Page: (514) 749-5408

                      JONAT Webmaster
                      <webmaster@jonat         To:      jonat@autox.team.net
                      .org>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: [JONAT] Sector Attendance Report up and running
                      jonat-admin@auto
                      x.team.net

                      2004/03/23 02:40
                      Please respond
                      to jonat

Hello  All,
You SC's and ASC's  have given me lots of good suggestions on the Sector
Attendance report.  It is ready. You'll see a link to it in your 'SC
Reports' toolbar in the  upper right side of the home page,
http://jonat.org
The direct link to  the report is
http://jonat.org/admin/SectorAttendance.cfm

Please feel free to  make more suggestions as you see fit.

Greg