[JONAT] New England Routes

jonat@autox.team.net jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Mar 25 05:18:01 2004

-------------------------------1080216975

Bob: Marc Roberge (NE Sector SC) and I met last night to discuss our
recommended route from Stowe, VT to Boston.  He will send you our route shortly.
Rather than confuse the issue, we have settled on one off-interstate route, but
will give tourers an alternative fast route via interstate highways in case
someone is in a hurry.  Also, we will have a list of accommodations and meeting
places established in a week or so.

Carl Hanson (NE ASC)

-------------------------------1080216975

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Bob: Marc Roberge (NE Sector SC) and I met last night to discuss our re=
commended route from Stowe, VT to Boston.&nbsp; He will send you our route s=
hortly. Rather than confuse the issue, we have settled on one off-interstate=
 route, but will give tourers an alternative fast route via interstate highw=
ays in case someone is in a hurry.&nbsp; Also, we will have a list of accomm=
odations and meeting places established in a week or so.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl Hanson (NE ASC)</DIV></BODY></HTML>