[JONAT] New England Routes

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Mar 25 10:21:01 2004

No, it does meet the guidelines. We're self-guided, remember?

Mark - AZ

________________________________

	From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jamie - JONAT
	Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:15 AM
	To: jonat@autox.team.net
	Subject: Re: [JONAT] New England Routes

	Carl, I hope we didn't dissuade you guys out there from having
the best routing options for your area.  I personally would love to
wander throughout New England at a totally personal pace and come back
whenever I felt like it.  (Unfortunately that probably doesn't meet the
Tour guidelines, eh?)  I feel each of our Sectors have some of the most
beautiful scenery & cool things to share with everyone else.  It's too
bad that we all cannot take all the time and afford to go on the full
route.  We'd all like to share every good thing in our areas.

	Thanks for finding a reasonable answer to such a hard dilemma.

	Jamie

	Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA
	88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
	89 XJS V12 Convertible - Butch