[JONAT] Sector Attendance Report up and running

Tony Koschinsky jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Mar 25 20:30:01 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C412AF.E7D46650

Well, this seems to be working nicely.  I take it my other address will =
now be removed from the list.

Tony
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Tony Koschinsky=20
  To: jonat@autox.team.net=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [JONAT] Sector Attendance Report up and running

  We have been trying a bunch of things, but the problem seems =
determined to keep itself well hidden.  It is truly bizarre that most, =
but not all, of the messages come through.  Greg is trying to hook up an =
alternative delivery for me.

  Tony

  Jamie - JONAT wrote:

Tony?  Each time I include you in the addressing of an EC level note, it =
is
returned as undeliverable to me.  Bob has mentioned the same issue.

Will you please look into it for us and see what can be done about =
keeping
you in the loop a little better?  Do you have an "accept" feature for
certain addresses on your email?

Thanks,

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA