[JONAT] Sector Information Pages

Jagboard Administrator jonat@autox.team.net
Mon Mar 29 07:24:03 2004

--B_3163393002_7106134

OK.  How do I get the map of the route?

Trey

On 3/29/04 7:10 AM, "JONAT Webmaster" <webmaster@jonat.org> wrote:

> Hello SC's,
> I have built sector information pages where you can immediately post changes
> for your own sector.
> Once you login you can change starting time, date, city, route maps, tour
> description with hotels, assign ASC's, etc.
> This will alleviate some of the work on Bob and me and at the same time it
> will let you be creative in advertising your sectors.

--B_3163393002_7106134

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [JONAT] Sector Information Pages</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>OK. &nbsp;How do I get =
the map of the route? <BR>
<BR>
Trey<BR>
<BR>
On 3/29/04 7:10 AM, &quot;JONAT Webmaster&quot; &lt;webmaster@jonat.org&gt;=
 wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000=
FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">Hello SC's,<BR>
I have built sector information pages where you can immediately post change=
s for your own sector. <BR>
Once you login you can change starting time, date, city, route maps, tour d=
escription with hotels, assign ASC's, etc.<BR>
This will alleviate some of the work on Bob and me and at the same time it =
will let you be creative in advertising your sectors.<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"> <BR>
</FONT></FONT></SPAN></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>