[JONAT] SF Sector: 49 Mile Scenic Drive map is available

Jerry Mouton jonat@autox.team.net
Sun May 2 15:25:06 2004

For your day in San Francisco, naturally there will be tons of things
that can be done, depending on your interests.  Should you want
to keep driving, I suggest the 49 Mile Scenic Drive.  This route
takes you through all the major neighborhoods and by most
landmarks in a half-day drive.  A very pleasant drive, and chock
full of places to stop and look, or eat, or walk.

Here's my map, starting and ending at Union Square, near many
hotels.  I'll be integrating it into the website soon.

http://moutons.org/Jaguar/JONAT/Maps/San%20Francisco%2049%20Mile%20Scenic%20Drive.pdf

Please print out the maps of the routes you would like to drive, to save me
having to print quite so many.  I'll have a few to give out at the start of
the
sector.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004