[JONAT] PLATE FOR Steve Guinn

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 4 23:37:17 2004

Mark

34 is not a problem.  I think Fazal just picked 43 as it was the last
unassigned plate.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Jamie - JONAT
Sent: May 4, 2004 4:13 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] PLATE FOR Steve Guinn

Mark?  I'm covering for Fazal right now as he is on his way to LA.  From
what I can see, I hope Fazal reversed the numbers he thought of giving
Steve, as I can see no previous assignment of 43 or 34.  I don't see any
reason at this time why there should be any problem with Steve getting 34.

I'm sure if I'm not reading between the correct lines, Fazal will straighten
us both out when he sees this note! <grin>

Jamie

Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA
88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
89 XJS V12 Convertible - Butch