[JONAT] SECTOR PARTICIPATION

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Mon May 10 19:23:01 2004

Great Jerry ... the challenge is on !

I figure if Regina is in third place (city of about 180,000 people), you
other guys should be able to pull in great numbers!

[p.s. - For on-site registrations, please get the participants to fill in
the on-site registration forms.  It saves us a LOT of work.]

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Jerry Mouton
Sent: May 10, 2004 8:00 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] SECTOR PARTICIPATION

Bob,

And I have two more who have paid, but did not register

Plus, Gil Lesage called and will pay me when I see him.

So, that will make 22 for San Francisco  -- and we may
see more tomorrow.

Other sectors, consider that a challenge!

Jerry.

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004