[JONAT] Okanagan

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 18 08:44:15 2004

Barry

Looking forward to meeting you Friday/Saturday.

Also, please post the note regarding the accommodations on the participants'
list [JONAT-chat] - it gets to a much wider audience.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Barry La Pointe
Sent: May 17, 2004 9:12 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT] Victoria / Vancouver Sector Package

Bob, I have discussed the handoff with Greg and all is well for Sunday
morning at the hotel. Elaine and I will be driving down on Friday in a
reverse fashion to the tour, just to make sure that there are no surprises.
Looking forward to meeting everyone at the ABFM on Saturday. I will be a
great show.
I do have one serious concern in that only a few people have reserved rooms
at the hotels on the Okanagan leg. Everyone should be aware that the
Okanagan is a busy place during that weekend.....soooooo make you
reservations or you may be sleeping in your car, and JAGS are not great for
that.
Barry La Pointe
Okanagan Sector Coordinator
Jaguar North American Tour