[JONAT] Heroes of the Tour

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Tue May 18 10:52:00 2004

How about Dick and Kathy Hile who loaned Andrea that ski jacket and
saved our marriage? :-)

Mark - AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:00 AM
To: JONAT MailList
Subject: [JONAT] Heroes of the Tour

It appears the Tour and it's participants are seeing some very fine
gestures of selflessness.

I'd like to propose we have "Heroes of the Tour" recognized for their
actions.  There have been two come to my attention: Tony Bill from Los
Angeles who guided the Tour from San Luis Obispo to LA, and Bob and
Brenda Macherione who loaned Christina (Oregon) their S-Type when hers
decided to be bit stubborn.

What I would like to propose is that if one of the SC's wish to select
someone as a "Hero of the Tour", they put together a couple of
paragraphs of what they did and a photograph if possible, and send it
either to myself or Greg for inclusion somewhere on the website.

What do you think?
Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT) Route Coordinator
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR mailing list REPLY TO :
JONAT@autox.team.net www.jonat.org