[JONAT] Getting the map together

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Apr 6 17:46:01 2005

Since some people have requested SC-ships, I thought I'd start putting the
virtual pins in the virtual map.

Because we have a window of opportunity before the tour hits the JCNA
website, last year's SCs and tour participants have the option of getting on
the list early. I'm keeping track of the order of commitment, and I think we
should use that as one of the factors for granting preference. Others that
I'd like to see considered are having been a SC last year, and sector event
tie-ins.

Here's are the committed SCs so far:

1. Me          - Arizona   - Concours, Copperstate 1000
2. Christina L.- Oregon
3. Hazel Beck  - San Diego
4. John McEwen - Alberta

Get your name on the list, the sooner the better. After that, or at the same
time if you already know, if your club is going to hold a JCNA sanctioned
event in conjunction with the tour or if there is an independent car event
that will be interesting to Jaguar owners, let us know. Also, remind me if
you were a SC or participant last year.

Bob, did you want to handle Saskatchewan? (Right now, my naming convention
is going to be to use the state or province name unless or until I know we
have more than one sector in a state/province.)

Mike Powley, were you offering to be the SC for wherever that event is to be
held?

BTW, The map layout gave me another idea for getting across the wide
expanses of the West, Arizona -> Utah -> Colorado -> Kansas, then south to
Texas. Hazel, that puts you in the main loop and we'll come up from Southern
AZ through Phoenix.

Get us your names and ideas.

Mark - JCNA Coordinator