[JONAT] take a look at this event as it might fit your run that was sent as a PDF file, can you confirm you don't' have PDF Adobe access

Bob jonat@autox.team.net
Thu Apr 7 07:30:01 2005

Mike

Is it the "Brits Around BC" Event at
http://www.oecc.ca/Road%20Trip/brits%20%27round%20bc.htm
?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jonat-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Mike Powley
Sent: April 6, 2005 11:27 PM
To: jonat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT] take a look at this event as it might fit your run that
was sent as a PDF file, can you confirm you don't' have PDF Adobe access

Hi Mark - that was sent as a PDF file, can you confirm you don't' have PDF
Adobe access if so here is the free load site for that
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html  and if not here is the
URL for the Club for the event I'm referring to.

 http://www.oecc.ca/ hope this helps .. cheers Mike P